THE BEST APP FOR CONNECTIONS
Personal Contract App
Based on Barracuda blockchain technology
GetOK App Fees
Please Note: There is no expiry date on any of our plans, all credit will remain until it is consumed. The FREE plan is provided as standard, this plan can only be used once.
- 10 Contracts over Pseudonym
- 1 SMS Request
- 5 in-app Contacts
- Cost per contract: CHF 0.25
- 100 Contracts over Pseudonym
- 10 SMS Requests
- 50 in-app Contacts
- Cost per contract: CHF 0.14
- 200 Contracts over Pseudonym
- 50 SMS Requests
- Unlimited in-app Contacts
- Cost per contract: CHF 0.08
No third party can read or view the data within GetOK. Users have the option to keep their profile anonymous or share relevant data with the other person on individual basis. GetOK allows users to create small smart contracts between two people with a few simple clicks.
GetOK is designed to be simple and user friendly.
- GetOK was launched in October 2018. During October and November 2018 the Barracuda Blockchain will not be connected.
- As of mid/end December 2018 the Barracuda Blockchain will be connected with the GetOK App and all requests will be inserted into the Barracuda Blockchain.
- The costs of smart contract requests between two people will remain the same. Packages can be purchased directly in the relevant app-stores.
- All purchased credit will remain until it is consumed. Purchased credit does not have an expiry.
We aim to keep simple personal contracts fun but at the same time increase the level of safety and security for both parties.
After purchasing a plan in the app-store your GetOK account will be updated to reflect the relevant package that has been purchased. Your account will be credited with tokens which can be seen within the Account settings of the GetOK App. Once the tokens are used up you need to purchase a new plan to use the app further. Without credit you cannot send any new requests. Each request consumes 1 credit from your available balance within the GetOK App.
This is the name of the token within Barracuda for GetOK. The GetOK token cannot be used as a financial reward nor can it be used for trading. This token is purely used for the insertion of data within the Barracuda Blockchain in relation to GetOK. This token cannot be mined (PoW) nor can it be used for staking (PoS).
This process will run transparently to ensure a simple and smooth usage experience for the user.
The GetOK tokens are not public tokens and function only on the Barracuda Blockchain system which operates from a swiss data centre that fully complies with ISO standards and is FINMA approved.
GetOK is GDPR ready (General Data Protection Regulation). With GetOK the user stays in control of his/her data.
The fees for the GetOK usage are partially used for the following:
It is planned to develop GetOK further. The following roadmap is a guideline of what is to come.
Q4 2018 - Activation of GetOK to enter data in to the Barracuda Blockchain.
Q1/Q2 2019 - New languages will be added, during launch only English is supported. New languages are as follows; Swedish & German.
Q3/Q4 2019 - New functionality whereby an option is provided to send personal messaging over GetOK with end to end encryption.
Q1 2020 - GetOK Desktop Application for Windows and MAC.
Our Legal Terms
Information Collection And Use
Compliance With Laws
Links To Other Sites
End-User License Agreement ("Agreement")
Modifications to Application
Updates to Application
Term and Termination
Limitation of Liability
Amendments to this Agreement
CH-8808, Pfäffikon / SZ